Finally, we proudly present to you the test version of the upcoming major upgrade for our Framework: JV Framework 3.0 Alpha 1.
Flexible, customizable, high performance and developer-friendly. JV Framework 3.0 is a steep improvemence over our old Framework.
While dropping some functions like drag and drop, it had gained several new ones, more up-to-date features like a Grid layout control, a Responsive Design and a modular nature, allowing developers to improve or create new features with ease.
Included with this alpha version is our first template theme that support 3.0, also our first template theme utilizing Responsive Design: JV Basic.
Try it out and become one of the first to experient 3.0.
FeaturesPlease note that this list is for JV Framework 3.0, not the older versions
- Quickstart (Joomla! install that includes demo data)
- Columns: 12
- Responsive web design(Full HD Support - 1900px)
- HTML5 and CSS3 powered
- Multiple Layout Options + Layout switcher
- 8 Colors and Color switcher
- Validate xhtml and CSS
- 100% tableless CSS
- Typography (allowing user to create BBCode like macros)
- SEO Optimized - Content first
- Custom theme profile (Theme style)
- Compatible: Firefox, IE 7+, Chrome, Safari, Opera ...
- Mobiles support (I-Phone, I-Pad, Android, etc)
- Google Fonts
- Support RTL
- Performance Optimization
- Framework is modularized in the form of extensions
- Several utility extensions (Analytics, Copyright, Date, Font Resizer, Flexible menu, Flexible Image, To Top...)
- Flexible template and column widths
- Flexible menu